General and specialist (Heart, Chest, Eye, Gynae. etc.) checkup camps in remote areas of South 24 Parganas, especially in Sunderbans.
Some of our highly successful health checkup initiatives are given below :
- Health camps for underprivileged children in Purulia & Amlasole, West Midnapore.
- Special medical camps especially for women and children.
- Distribution of basic medicines free of cost.
- Associated with a Ward No. 110, Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Health Centre
- 24 hrs Ambulance Service - fully equipped with oxygen cylinder
Below we present a synopsis of some of our recent health camps
Nature of the camp : General Checkup, Special Checkup - Medicine, Chest, Cardio, Gynae, Child, ENT
Covered area: West Bengal
South 24 Parganas:
Indranarayanpur (Pathar pratima),Srinarayanpur (Pathar pratima),K-Plot (Pathar pratima)*, Banasyamnagar (Pathar pratima)*, Paschim Surendranagar (Pathar pratima)*, Raidighi, Ghoramara,Sagar, Kakdweep, Gocharan, Usti, Kedulia, Samali, Harinavi, Sonarpur ( Sonajeel ).
*AILA affected areas.
North 24 Parganas:
FORUM (Bhawanipur), Dhakuria, Vidyasagar College, Patuli, Garia ( Briji ).
Covered area: Jharkhand
Nature of Patients : Children, Pubertal Girl, Mother & Women, Geriatric age groups.
Averge number of patients was around 200 to 250
Name of the doctors attended the camps:
- Dr. A.K.Roychowdhury : MRCP,FRCP.
- Dr. Rama Guha : MBBS,DGO.
- Dr. Anup Nandy : MBBS.
- Dr. Dhires Kumar Chowdhury : MBBS.
- Dr. Soumen Rit : MBBS.
- Dr. Arijit Das : MBBS.
- Dr. Dhiraj Barman : MBBS, MS(PGT).
- Dr. Kartick Nasipuri : MBBS.